Every time your chatbot carries on a chat, it follows a previously designed scenario.
We’ve named it Stories, as each scenario can be different and lead to a different result. Creating a Story, it’s the first step to follow to create w great chatbot. You can use the following elements to complete it:
- Interactions are the fundamental elements of your story. They define what your bot does and how it behaves.
- Responses and actions allow you to decide what exactly is your chatbot going to say, show, offer or perform. Some of the actions may not be visible for your clients, but make a big difference to your scenario.
- Webhooks let you pass information, such as your clients’ email addresses or order numbers from interactions to your web services. They can return some information and show in the chat.
- Entities are data buckets that let you extract relevant and valuable information from chats. You can use ready to use entities, such as numbers or e-mail, or create your list.
- Attributes stores information about the user in the ongoing chat. For example, you can use them to make the chat more personal, by relating to your customer by name.
When your story is ready, you can implement it wherever you want using the API, integrating the bot with favorite messaging apps or embedding on your website using our Chat Widget, Sounds easy, right?