Building a good scenario brings you halfway to a successful chatbot experience. But what if you don’t have an idea or experience how to even start a plan? Don’t worry! We have prepared free and easy to use templates for you!
When you enter ChatBot for the first time, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Various interactions, entities, machine learning and all those responses and actions, may seem a lot if you are new to the bot game.
That’s why we’ve created templates — not only to save your time but also so you can pick up on patterns and best practices for creating your future bots and scenarios.
We’ve prepared a few bots to help you deal with your most common problems.
- Offline Form - use this short story to allow your customers to leave a message while all your agents are offline.
- Tutorial Story - our tutorial gives you a brief overview how to use ChatBot. Use this story as much as you need to learn to build chatbots.
- Greengrocery - a very basic story for small business that informs where you are and what’s your current offer or service. Or… just follow the step by step tutorial and create this story on your own. [URL]
- The Coffee Shop - this is a great choice for little coffee shop owners. No complicated interactions or advanced configuration, just simple information about your menu and quick online order. Follow the tutorial to see how to build it:
- Customer Satisfaction - use this template to let your visitors and customers rate your customer service, products or whatever you need.
- Basic E-commerce - this bot can show and sell products, answer FAQ, send emails and show where is your business.
Don’t worry, this isn’t the final list! We’re working on more templates, and they should be available any soon. Do you have any suggestions? Let us know!