Whether you start your adventure with ChatBot or just return to the app to add a new interaction, you enter the Dashboard.
Your Dashboard gives you a full overview of what’s happening with your chatbots and ongoing chats. We’d like you to focus on what matters, your bot, that’s why ChatBot is a user-friendly and easy to understand the environment.
Welcome to your dashboard. Here you can find all your stories grouped by integrations. Scroll down to see the latest templates, new academy lessons, and the useful help docs.
- Stories - the center of your chatbot where you compose, analyze, map and test your chatbot scenarios.
- Training - review all queries that couldn’t be matched by your bot, Add them to the interactions directly so the phrase will be recognized in the future.
- Entities - get an array of possibilities to collect and verify user data. Entities can be used to recognize synonyms, product lists, titles or the input type such as integers, dates, weather, etc. Pick on of the system entities or create your own.
- Integrations - integrate your stories with third-party applications such as LiveChat, Messenger, Zapier, and Slack. You can also embed the bot into your website using the Chat Widget.
- Archives - get real-time insight on your bot performance. Every chat is shown as a separate thread with date, existing integrations and visitor’s details.
- Academy - start free courses that will guide you through the process of creating chatbot stories. Each lesson explains a different use case. With the know-how you can build any chatbot you need with confidence.
Get started with ChatBot
First of all, we recommend you to complete the onboarding lesson in the Academy. It’ll give you a general understanding of the key elements of the ChatBot and help to start your work. That will also give you extra seven days of free trial 🎉 !
Now you’re all set up your first chatbot. You can start a new project or import an existing one from templates.