Adjust Chat Widget design to fit your brand and style. Impress users with a unique experience.
- To get to the widget settings, go to the “Integrations” and select Chat Widget.
- Click on the Appearance.
- Theme color - this option allows you to change the main widget theme color and background image. You can choose from ready-to-use presets or configure your colors by selecting the “More advanced colors” option.
- Minimized window - define how your minimized window should look like. Available options are “bubble” and “bar” widget.
- Minimized window theme - choose the bubble icon or upload your image. If you’re using the “bar” option, you’ll be able to customize the displayed text instead.
- Bot avatar - enable/disable bot avatar in the welcome & conversation screen. You can use the default one or upload your own one by clicking the “Upload your bot avatar” button.
Decide where Chat Widget should appear on your website. You can choose between left and right. It is also possible to define the spacing between hat Widget and corresponding bottom and side edges.
You can preview the changes to your Chat Widget in real-time on the right side of the configuration screen. Choose from one of the views to see the minimized chat, welcome screen, or ongoing chat view.