Card response allows you to create a single element, with an image, title, and description. You can also add buttons to enable an additional action.
- Image URL - add the URL of an image that you want to be shown in this response
- Title - give your card a name
- Description - add a short description (max
- Buttons - add max
5buttons and assign each of them a type and actions that will be triggered when the button is clicked.
How to create a card responses
- Paste the image URL in the URL section. (If you want to create a card without the graphic, use button response.
- Add a title and a description. Bot fields allow max
- You can also add
Buttonsto the card.
- Create a button, give it a name and assign an action. Choose from four button types.
- You can add maximum three buttons.
- Click on the
savebutton. Your card has been created!
Card and integrations
Card response works with Slack and Chat Widget integrations. To see the full compatibility table, go here.