Learn how to create your own entities that can help you extracting crucial information from your chats.
In the following example, we’ll create a list of countries and assign them to the continents. In the next tutorial, we’ll use them to know our client’s location.
How to create a new User Entity
- Go to the Entities section.
- Click on the Create your first Entity button.
- Now, let’s give our first entity a name. My entity will be names
countriesas I want to assign countries to continents.
- We have two fields:
- Enter reference value - In the first field add a general name, a container that will describe all the values. I will use the names of the continents as my reference value.
- Fill synonym and press enter to add In the second field type synonyms and words or phrases that refer to this container. Here I will list countries.
- fill the reference value
- type synonyms and hit enter to add theme
- add as many entities as you need
- Hit the
savebutton. Your entities are ready!