Go to Archives to see past conversations between your bots and users.
Archives give you a real-time insight into every bot interaction and user input. They also provide you with valuable data about your visitors and guide you what adjustments you need to do to increase the efficiency of your chatbots.
You can access your archives from every place in the application. Click here to enter your archives or use the button on the left panel.
Search your archives
In Archives all conversations are sorted chronologically. if you want to try to find specific information, use filters.
- User ID — Find all past conversations with a user with a specified user ID.
- Session ID — Find a specific conversation based on its session ID.
- Story — Find all conversations that occurred with a selected bot story.
- Integration — View all conversations that occurred with a chosen integration.
- By default, your archives sho all conversations. Click on add filter to customize the view. 2.Choose a filter you want to apply to your search. Note that you can combine filters.
- Click apply filter to see only relevant conversations. Note that now the list shows only relevant conversations.
Note that it is possible to use more than one filter at once. For example, you can narrow the list of visible conversations to one integration and one story.
Archives give you an extensive overview of past conversations between your bots and users.
Besides the original chat, you can preview:
- which responses and actions were triggered
- collected attributes
- the status (if the action was successfully completed or not)
- see the chat parameters in the
In the right panel, you can see the conversation details. That includes information about the user and the date and time of the chat. You can go directly to the user details in Users by clicking
See all user details.
Look below to can see the session details such as a bot story, an active integration, and session attributes. Some session data are sourced from integrations, e.g., LiveChat or Messenger and from the actual attributes you use in the stories.