Add actions to buttons and direct your clients to the right place.
Cards, buttons and quick replies allow a dynamic and interactive communication with clients. Use them to navigate them through your products, offer and the scenario by adding an action is triggered when the user clicks the button.
- Go To - Jump to another interaction in your story.
- Postback - Differentiate buttons by assigning them unique postback values.
- URL - Redirect the user to your website, e.i. product description,
- Phone - Allow the user to call you directly from the phone or the computer.
Bot responses that work with the buttons:
- Card -
- Cards -
- Button -
- Quick Replies -
How to use button types:
The following example uses the Card bot response type. To use buttons with other bot responses, follow these steps analogically.
- Go to Bot responses and select Card.
- Fill in the required field, title. You can also add an image, and a description.
- Add a new button and give it a name that can help users to identify the action.
- Select the button type. In this quick tutorial, I’ll use Phone and provide the contact number
- Click save to keep your changes
Similarly, you can add a URL, Go To and Postback buttons.